Hey You! Newgrounder! Hey You! Newgrounder!

Sorry dude

Left knee all the way

25ft under the seat 25ft under the seat

Kickass!

As usual Edd's world fails to disappoint. Another kick ass flash :D I'd say one of the major atributing factors in this flash though was the choice of music. Very well done

And of course the kickass comedy :P

Loved the song at the end. Keep up the good work

WAAANIMATION

Mr Frustrated Mr Frustrated

lol

good work. Short and sweet. The animation style was good and unique but could be improved. Other then that, keep up the good work

Newgrounds Flagging Guide Newgrounds Flagging Guide

good work

This was really good lol. It was good quality edutinment :P One problem though, the buttons and the text on them messed up my eyes. Could be cos it's dark lol, but yeah check into it.

Little-Rena responds:

Yep, the buttons, sorry about your eyes, I'll get on fixing the text on the buttons.

Xtreme Pong Xtreme Pong

Nice

The music was kind of annoying and the padles were a bit slow, but all in all, good job man = D Keep it up

Lochie responds:

Music = Always annoying.
Paddles = Slow for difficulty.

Thank you..

AlphaMario, don't give out the answers = D
Wow, what an awesome quizz. I did it ^_^ Keep up the awesome work

Get it Done Get it Done

Nice work man

Hey, that was cool man, keep up the good work. It had a good beat and was very easy to get into = D

VGman2005 responds:

Thanks. And yeah I was really upbeat when I made this song, so it kinda reflects my mood, but it also helps you get going after a while too.

Adams' Rap. Adams' Rap.

Lol, nice

That was funny, a bit unprofesional, but I liked it = D

Lochie responds:

Hehe, It was fun to make, It gets disturbing after a while though.

Acoustic Original Acoustic Original

Cool

I thought that was great, the pitch wasn't to high or too low, the quality wasn't bad and the song itself was enjoyable. I find that modern music is sad or angry, but I found this tune very relaxing.

One hint I can give you from my experience... When most people hear the sample, they will turn it off if nothing eventful happens in the first 5 seconds. So at the start, try and add a little extra spark to keep the listeners listening :D.

Other than that it seems that you put quite a bit of effort in it and I'm really looking forward to more of your music pieces.

Overall my 5 belongs to you.

Will

WAAANIMATION

Maximillian-Williams responds:

Haha yeah your right about the first 5 seconds thing. Thanks very much.