Newgrounds Flagging Guide Newgrounds Flagging Guide

good work

This was really good lol. It was good quality edutinment :P One problem though, the buttons and the text on them messed up my eyes. Could be cos it's dark lol, but yeah check into it.

Little-Rena responds:

Yep, the buttons, sorry about your eyes, I'll get on fixing the text on the buttons.

Xtreme Pong Xtreme Pong

Nice

The music was kind of annoying and the padles were a bit slow, but all in all, good job man = D Keep it up

Lochie responds:

Music = Always annoying.
Paddles = Slow for difficulty.

Thank you..

AlphaMario, don't give out the answers = D
Wow, what an awesome quizz. I did it ^_^ Keep up the awesome work

Swarming Tutorial Swarming Tutorial

Sweet man

This tutorial is cool, you could use it for an interactive bee stinging game or something : D

Hurry Bird Hurry Bird

Cool

That was cool, I only got up to 967 points....., oh well Great Job Snubby

WAAANIMATION

Snubby responds:

You got close to my score, nice try. The pink level is easier than the blue one, just a hint ;)

Thanks for the review, buddy.

Character Creator Character Creator

Indeed, make more

That was awesome! I loved the graphics and choices. Make more

Keep it up = D

Classic Darts Classic Darts

Excellent

Man this is one of the most addictive games on Newgrounds, I just playing and playing and playing and playing it. Well done Shmelo.

Keep it up it was brilliant

WAAANIMATION

nintendogeek responds:

LOL yea, its a simple game but I find the simple games can be very addictive, its great because your always trying to out do your own score. Also I submitted it to flashplayer and it made it! So you can also play it there!

Chompy The Great Chompy The Great

Wow, cool

I liked this so much, I played it for about two hours -_-'''. Keep it up = )

Stickman Madness Stickman Madness

Wow...

That was awesome, really kicked ass! It looked 3-D. 10 in everything. One critiscism though, it takes about three hours to reload. I would run out of bullets and all these bad guys would jump out and start shooting me, but I don't mean in a bad way, it was funny. This game kicks ass, I can't beleive it's only your second. Keep it up = )

Beginners Guide to Flash Beginners Guide to Flash

hmmm...

It's always good to see new tutorials on the portal and I have to disagree with HxG, I think it is one for the begginers because it does cover all the stuff that you need to know. Although admitedly, it was a bit bland though, blue background. Other then that, good work. Keep it up = )

Jovatov responds:

Hmm, yeah, I like it nice and clean when text is involved.